Do you care if a woman is or was a whore?

Do you care if a woman is or was a whore?

• Yes

• No

• Only if I'm trying to wife

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Curious to see the general population's thoughts here. There seem's to be a popular opinion floating around that men don't like whores.:mjlol:

I dont think most dudes on here care if a chick is or was a whore as long as there clean and bad. I'll even go as far and say if a chick is bad enough most nikka would wife a reformed whore in a heart beat.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
i was raised in a conservative household so yes, its important to know when wifing them. Ive always thought the mother was the moral compass of the family. If my daughter found out her mother was a whore, I believe she would pick up on those traits aswell.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
I'll tell you this....

I've never known a man that has walked into a busy social establishment and asked someone else:

"Ay....where the sensible, educated & career-oriented, God-fearing, sexually-inexperienced women at?" :ld:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Me personally

Nope

Mad bonus points if she's not tho, instant potential wife status.

Yesterday

Banned
Daps
I've dealt with virgins and whores, and I tell you the discrepancies are very noticeable. Every whore I've ever encountered was just... off.

It's just very difficult for me to find value on a woman who doesn't value herself

Tilesp4p

All Star
Daps
I've dealt with virgins and whores, and I tell you the discrepancies are very noticeable. Every whore I've ever encountered was just... off.

It's just very difficult for me to find value on a woman who doesn't value herself
:whoo::whoo: #ThatEther dapped and repped

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imma keep it real, all women are promiscuous, yeah there are exceptions to the rule but even they have their urges. People are people live your life with people who make you happy.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Depends.

But always remember, don't get down on one knee for her unless she's willing to get on two knees for you :troll: :youngsabo: