Do you consider Drake to be a great lyricist?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Premo's opinion needs to be taken with a big ass grain of salt because the reference tracks are a foregone conclusion. He doesn't even seem to know that. He's talking about :ohhh:"what if the guy wrote them after Drake's song?"....breh Drake himself sat in Fader and copped to them being reference tracks that he used.

Although to be fair directly after the quote above he did say "If I'm wrong, I'm wrong" and admitted Drake might just be another Milli Vanilli. :mjlol:

Fred.

Preme was having a mental break down :mjlol:

He was going through the 5 stages of death as a Drake fan, clearly the denial stage. Heard the reference tracks and was like "blame it on the rain.." :mjcry:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Preme was having a mental break down :mjlol:

He was going through the 5 stages of death as a Drake fan, clearly the denial stage. Heard the reference tracks and was like "blame it on the rain.." :mjcry:

Him admitting he's friends with Drake and 40 didn't help things either. I'm about as "keep it real hip-hop yo" as you can get but I'm not about to throw my boy under the bus. I'd publicly say :jbhmm: "I dunno, it could be reference tracks, hard to say" but privately :martin: "you know I was out there promoting you, right....you got me looking crazy."

Fred.