Do you curse in front of your parents?

Do you curse in front of your parents?

• Total voters

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
My moms and sisters curse like they lost their mind ..... me and my pops be like
:scust::snoop:

Lol my Dad works in a profession where they cussed, not cursed like sailors. We can talk for hours and sometimes when I get to cursing too hard he’ll tell me I need to stop because it’s not lady like. I’m like Sir you’re the one that taught me. You and your cussing ass coworkers! My Mom will sometimes but me and my Daddy get down with it. But I’m an only child too so anything I do is pretty much ok within reason. Lol

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
What kind of shyt is this :scust:

I don't tolerate disrespect from God himself breh, I treat people properly/fairly and am communicative/clear if anyone decides to cross that line that's their own problem. I'm not one of those kids who tolerates someone taking out anger from something else on me. You a grown ass adult process, compartmentalize and KIM
:yeshrug:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Nah, don’t even feel right.

I’m honestly legit surprised my mom has never heard me considering how bad I get when I play video games sometimes.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
No I don't. They don't even cuss themselves. The only time I cussed in front of my mom was when I called the white lady who was buying her townhouse at the time a bytch because she was being unreasonable when it came to things during the process. She got angry and slapped my arm and told me never call a woman a bytch regardless of their race or how trifling they were. :mjlol:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Funny you say that cause just the other day I’m sitting in the car outside of AT&T because I had to take someone there and out comes this teenage white girl and her mom with the girl dropping all kinds of F bombs.

I’m like :picard:
Is that her in your avi? :mjpls: