Do you ever get turned on by studs?

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
A couple days ago, I went to my local Bojangles. I got my usual order, and drove to the second window to pay for my food. As I leaned over to hand the cashier my card, I was met by an individual who would go on to inspire a myriad of emotions, within me, as well as the topic of this thread. Let me paint you the picture of what I saw. About five foot five, beautiful mahogany skin, luscious lips, and a buttocks that would make Nicki Minaj blush. I then began to notice other things about this individual. No makeup, tattoos up and down both arms, a short, almost bald, haircut w/ a fade, and the type of demeanor that one would expect from a young, sexually mature male. I was perplexed. A stud, it was! As I handed this mysterious figure my card in exchange for my two piece breast and wings with a side of dirty rice and medium sweet tea, I was aghast at the flow of emotions taking place within me. From the confusion in my mind. To the excitement in the more hidden regions of my anatomy. The cashier handed me back my card, and ended our transaction by saying the following, "you have a nice day, handsome." I nearly crashed into the Prius, that was in front of me, from the almost uncontrollable rush of emotions that had taken over my body. I...I think I'm attracted to a stud.

And so, my question to you all is--have you ever been attracted to a stud? And, if so, how did you handle those emotions? What did those emotions mean to you? How did you rationalize them? Let us focus not on the narrow expectations of gender roles that tell us how women should and shouldn't dress/act, but rather how we can accept these deviations from the norm and learn to appreciate them. Discuss...

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
748920a5695678bf313c30979b1bf15c.jpg