Do You Ever Have To Fight The Urge To Simp??????

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those of us who have TRULY lived the Simp life know EXACTLY what the definition is thank you very much.

This has NOTHING to do with being “nice” to
Women. Any relationship you are in should have good communication and positive vibes.

Simping is going out of your natural character or overextending yourself in the hopes of gaining the love and respect of a woman who simply wasn’t into you in the first place.

Its being stuck in the friendzone and thinking that if you show her how different you are from the other a$$holes who gave her nothing but dikk and bubblegum and sent her home crying to her pillow every night while memorizing every word to Lauryn Hill’s Ex-Factor, she’ll wise up and choose you

Its allowing YOURSELF to forgo warning signs of her being manipulative, flakey, or flighty because you used to spend hours sitting on a bench overlooking a beautiful sunset talking about your hopes and dreams while holding hands and her telling you how she feels you two are “soul-mates”.

Its about holding in that spirit crushing pain of watching her date and smash the next dude because she wants to live her life and have fun while she’s young and she feels like a relationship with you would be too “safe” for her at this particular time in your life. So you stubbornly, stupidly, against ALL logic stick around, being her “listening buddy”. Her “study partner”. Her “best male friend” whom she can fall asleep on your shoulder with the reassurance that nothing will happen until she gets the text from the Alpha nikka and had to jet. Meanwhile you are stuck at the dorm/apartment/crib masturbating to Vivica Fox and Halle Berry’s sex scenes in Why Do Fools Fall In Love while she’s getting her back BLOWN ALL THE WAY OUT by Tyrone the weed dealer.

You see simping almost has NOTHING to do with the woman herself, and everything to do with the unrealistically romanticized fantasy that we have allowed ourselves to fall into regarding the pedestal we have placed this woman on. Its about refusing to be up on game, ignoring every sign and sympton, being addicted to replaying out the Usher “U Got It Bad” dance in the rain routine because the pain and disappointment of yet another unrequited love interest has become the reality. It is not a flaw of women.

It is a flaw of SELF. And thats what makes it so disgusting and vile. It is a self inflicted disease from which only the strongest have the tenacity to admit and move on from.

My man preaching :wow:

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
id love to know if anyone has simped and actually won in the end?
My friend started in the friendzone and worked his way up to marriage and kids.:ehh:
We were in community college and this guy basically got that Associate degree for her; he used to do her homework and tutor her for hours.
One day he kissed her during tutoring and she hit the:picard: and ghosted him.

He called me freaking out saying he loves her and fvcked up, and that he just wanted her back in his life as a friend and bla blah. I was:scust: and felt like slapping him on the phone.

I call up the girl and she told me how she felt hurt that her best friend would do something like that to her yada yada:comeon:. I felt like cursing her out, I mean he is not gay, what u expect:dahell:.

Anyway, she started talking to him again and they are married.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Was tryna talk to this one chick but she wasnt feeling me due to a pretty big age gap but i said fukk it imma try anyway :mjgrin:

I bought her an ipod back when ipods were.popping then she was like... "thank you so much but i can't play this in my car" (before aux cables were that common)

Took her to a car shop and asked how much it would be to have an aux port installed. Dude told me i would have to get a new stereo.

He gave me the price.... :francis:
i looked at her.... :sadcam:
She looked at me... :usure:
I looked at him....:mjcry:
He looked at me....:mjlol:

Ended up doing it for her.

Number of times i got to hit off all this simping??? 0

:francis:
:gucci::mjlol: