Do you ever lay traps for ppl to prove a point? (Anon poll included)

Do you do this?

• Yes

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • ima h0e ass nikka

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Like for example you help ya homie to see if they’ll do the same no hesitation or strings attached. Or if a bytch says ____ you do ____ but she still complains.

Discuss :jbhmm:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Nygga...NO!

I'm always under the assumption that im in this on my own...I just Assume ima get hit with excuses so I don't expect nothing from nobody and just take care of it myself.
Hasn't failed me yet.

Now if I just casually bring it up and they offer a helping hand that's always a bonus and then I'm ima look out for them

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I ask my employees questions that I already know the answers to and they hit the

juelz-talking.gif

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Only if I'm expecting to be around them for a long time like a serious relationship or for work. You gotta know what kind of people you letting into ya circle.

Not really
People generally tend to reveal who they really are if u just pay attention
I do what my Mother said, give them enough rope to hang them selves with

Of course but you can sniff this out extremely early instead of them having time to ingrain themselves in your life, saves time.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This is that gen z, IG ‘your best friend will stab you in the back…you have no real friends….your day 1 will backdoor you’ goofball shyt

Grown men should not operate like this, it’s feminine

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Not really
People generally tend to reveal who they really are if u just pay attention
I do what my Mother said, give them enough rope to hang them selves with
I would say this is true in life. But I really want ppl go stop taking cliches seriously.

Sometimes you really gotta investigate because ppl are master manipulators out here.

I think the more fitting saying is believe half of what you see, none of what you hear. S/o to jay-z.

Ive met some ppl in life that are truly dangerous and operate by what they feel in the moment, no real code.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I would say this is true in life. But I really want ppl go stop taking cliches seriously.

Sometimes you really gotta investigate because ppl are master manipulators out here.

I think the more fitting saying is believe half of what you see, none of what you hear. S/o to jay-z.

Ive met some ppl in life that are truly dangerous and operate by what they feel in the moment, no real code.
Or Edgar Allen Poe :dead: