Do you feel you have found your purpose?

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
I have been too close to the abyss too many times only to skate by.

I have made too many awful and reckless decisions to come away mostly unscathed.

By 25 I have: Narrowly avoided incarceration, been stabbed, robbed at gunpoint, nearly held at gunpoint another time, hospitalized due to being jumped, and still am within arms reach of a fairly large group of sketchy individuals (but thems my brehs tho) in case I ever change my mind and go back unlegit.

But most importantly I have a little girl now:to:

I know how TLR brehs feel about religion but I honestly believe God gave me a chance so that I could give her a chance. Its way too many people that randomly get killed doing everyday shyt for somebody like me to still be waking up every day:whew:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I have been too close to the abyss too many times only to skate by.

I have made too many awful and reckless decisions to come away mostly unscathed.

By 25 I have: Narrowly avoided incarceration, been stabbed, robbed at gunpoint, nearly held at gunpoint another time, hospitalized due to being jumped, and still am within arms reach of a fairly large group of sketchy individuals (but thems my brehs tho) in case I ever change my mind and go back unlegit.

But most importantly I have a little girl now:to:

I know how TLR brehs feel about religion but I honestly believe God gave me a chance so that I could give her a chance. Its way too many people that randomly get killed doing everyday shyt for somebody like me to still be waking up every day:whew:
So your purpose is?

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
I don't really have one and I am fine with it...

I think having a purpose is limiting...
Jack of all Trades but a master of none? I find that to be a cop out most of the time.

I know you one of them intellectual anti-spiritual types but it's something in your bones that separates you from every nikka that has ever existed. Find it, and exploit the fukk out of it for your gain.

And die rich.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Jack of all Trades but a master of none? I find that to be a cop out most of the time.

I know you one of them intellectual anti-spiritual types but it's something in your bones that separates you from every nikka that has ever existed. Find it, and exploit the fukk out of it for your gain.

And die rich.

Life is too short and the world is too big to be consumed by one thing...

That's a waste of a life

And a function of capitalism and the specialization of human beings...for the sake of the economy

If you look at most prominent human beings of later eras...they did multiple things...

They didn't have a purpose, they had a curiosity about life and took 'em places and they did things and had experiences.

Now people waste their life away, grinding at one thing, stuck in an office...

Lol like someone like Leonardo Da Vinci would be told to either invent or be an artist in today's world...matter of fact, why be an artist...that makes no money...just be an engineer...why are you trying to figure out how the human body works?

This finding your purpose shyt has made a mockery out of humanity..

People wanna celebrate the human mind and all this shyt but then tolerate being treated like machines...

The founders of Western Civilization weren't specialized, they weren't cogs, they were curious...

So yeah...purpose is bullshyt...its purely an economic thing...basically its just...hey pick something to grind away at for the rest of your life...

When humanity never did that and never celebrated those did that and we still don't and most people resist that...

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps

And die rich.
or there's something in his bones that unites him to everyone else :ld:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Leadership, it's natural for me to not wait around for someone else to figure stuff out.
I hope to lead or have influence that trickles to millions one day, to rewrite our future's - we don't have to live like this.

Also in the process of mastering - understanding everything in the compute (computer science) world. 2017/2018 focused on AI, automated reason, machine learning, deep learning, nlp. 2019/2020 going after learning robotics, comp biology, comp chemistry (currently learning), and neuroscience which should be the last leg

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
Life is too short and the world is too big to be consumed by one thing...

That's a waste of a life

And a function of capitalism and the specialization of human beings...for the sake of the economy

If you look at most prominent human beings of later eras...they did multiple things...

They didn't have a purpose, they had a curiosity about life and took 'em places and they did things and had experiences.

Now people waste their life away, grinding at one thing, stuck in an office...

Lol like someone like Leonardo Da Vinci would be told to either invent or be an artist in today's world...matter of fact, why be an artist...that makes no money...just be an engineer...why are you trying to figure out how the human body works?

This finding your purpose shyt has made a mockery out of humanity..

People wanna celebrate the human mind and all this shyt but then tolerate being treated like machines...

The founders of Western Civilization weren't specialized, they weren't cogs, they were curious...

So yeah...purpose is bullshyt...its purely an economic thing...basically its just...hey pick something to grind away at for the rest of your life...

When humanity never did that and never celebrated those did that and we still don't and most people resist that...
I think you're looking at it from an extremely limited perspective.

If someone has the purpose of "making the world a better place", they can do that through multiple things (music, volunteer work, helping OTHERS achieve their goal, educating others). someones purpose can be an umbrella term, but they can have several mediums in order to carry out their general purpose....

Think of an employed music teacher. They can already be fulfilling their purpose by making the world a better place by
1. uplifting people around them with their gift of music
2.teaching others how to play music and possibly carry out the same task
3. help others towards their goal of being financially independent by using music

your view is incredibly negative and jaded, although I do understand in a capitalistic society it is difficult.