Do you guys pay attention to not wear different brands at the same time ?

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I usually try to buy clothes that show as minimal branding as possible , so it never crosses my mind but I know it's somehow a cardinal sin to
wear addidas and nike together ,for example.

but I do also find it weird people whose entire fit is composed of just one brand.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cross branding is egregious.

Don't wear Adidas sweat pants with Nike shoes. Or a Nike shirt with Reebok shorts.

Same with jackets and shirt. Dont wear a Ralph Lauren shirt with Levi's. Don't wear Gucci boxers with a Hanes under t.

You real bummy out there with some Adidas shoes, Nike socks, Levi pants, fruit of the loom boxers, Hanes t shirt, under a Ralph shirt with a Eddie Bauer jacket.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
When I was in school, nothing would get your clowned on more than mixing and matching athletic brands. Its been ingrained into me, so you'll never see me wearing something like Nike shoes with adidas joggers. Otherwise I try to avoid or minimize the branding on my clothing.

• Dap
Reactions: BBG

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Cross branding is egregious.

Don't wear Adidas sweat pants with Nike shoes. Or a Nike shirt with Reebok shorts.

Same with jackets and shirt. Dont wear a Ralph Lauren shirt with Levi's. Don't wear Gucci boxers with a Hanes under t.

You real bummy out there with some Adidas shoes, Nike socks, Levi pants, fruit of the loom boxers, Hanes t shirt, under a Ralph shirt with a Eddie Bauer jacket.

Nah, this only applies to sports wear.

Mismatching designer is fly so long as it coordinates, but wearing Nikes with Adidas joggers and a Reebok hoodie is certified clown shyt. You only get a pass for that if you're a literal bum.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
I never heard of this brand policing rule until I started visiting this site. I will wear whatever, however, whenever.Nike shoes with Adidas sweatpants and no brand t shirts just cause I can. This has never been an issue where I'm from but I find it amusing that people actually give that much of a fukk what others think about their brand selections.