Do You Hate White People?

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Majority of them are entitled and condescending. But I fukk w/ a select few. Easy-going, friendly, acknowledges their privilege, and doesn't speak in Ebonics to sound "down" w/ the cause

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
I don't hate white people, and I don't think black people have to but you always be looking funny in the light :patrice:

Some of the comments you make, and your cliche stereotypical username :patrice:

It's been proven time and time again I'm black so kick rocks and try to get daps attempting to "expose" someone else :pacspit:

Daps
Honestly no. Not all white people are terrible, and most are not feverishly looking for ways to try and constantly "oppress" blacks either. I've lived around white people, and have had many as good friends. Some of the people who actually came to my aid when I was down on my luck were indeed white people. However, none of this erases their white privilege, or failure to acknowledge such. None of this also erases the heavy karma they are facing with the current issues effecting them, or causing their race to have it's slow decline. i have experienced racism/and blatant racism from a few, but it doesn't immediately poison my view of ALL of them. I don't hate white people, but I do know where I stand with them. This is probably a very unpopular opinion on The Coli, but unlike many, my views of them are shaped by my actual life experiences, and interactions with them.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I don't care for them at all and don't fukk with them generally.

When I got back from Jamaica I was literally :scust: at having to be surrounded by them again.