Do you hold yourself accountable for your mistakes?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
This cac that works with me screwed up an important job we got from a Mutual Fund. He messed up and when his boss my colleague (who is Filipino.) Pressed him on why he did the opposite of what he was told to do, he denied and swore up and down that he was right. My colleague screamed on him , because the cac was so adamant he was right, and the cac didn't show up the next day.

If you are wrong do you admit it and try to change or do you deny your mistakes.

Discuss.:jbhmm:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
This cac that works with me screwed up an important job we got from a Mutual Fund. He messed up and when his boss my colleague (who is Filipino.) Pressed him on why he did the opposite of what he was told to do, he denied and swore up and down that he was right. My colleague creamed in him , because the cac was so adamant he was right, and the cac didn't show up the next day.

If you are wrong do you admit it and try to change or do you deny your mistakes.

:dame:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Always.
shyt i often hold myself accountable for stuff that isn't even my fault.

Its just how I was raised.

I was always a "get out of my way, i'll fix it myself" kind of guy.

I hate blaming others and relying on them to get it right.
I'll take the blame, but i'll make sure its fixed right.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Probably to the point where it's dangerous for my mentality

Sometimes you aren't to blame but I always find myself finding a way to see what I could of possibly done better

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This cac that works with me screwed up an important job we got from a Mutual Fund. He messed up and when his boss my colleague (who is Filipino.) Pressed him on why he did the opposite of what he was told to do, he denied and swore up and down that he was right. My colleague screamed on him , because the cac was so adamant he was right, and the cac didn't show up the next day.

To your specific example, and man I hate always saying this, but I feel like this is a mostly white trait.
Not saying brehs dont do it too, but i'm mainly talking about the workplace.

You press a cac on anything and they will lie so convincingly you start to question whether or not you have all your data correct. its very annoying.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Always.
shyt i often hold myself accountable for stuff that isn't even my fault.

Its just how I was raised.

I was always a "get out of my way, i'll fix it myself" kind of guy.

I hate blaming others and relying on them to get it right.
I'll take the blame, but i'll make sure its fixed right.
This all day, only way to survive

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
To your specific example, and man I hate always saying this, but I feel like this is a mostly white trait.
Not saying brehs dont do it too, but i'm mainly talking about the workplace.

You press a cac on anything and they will lie so convincingly you start to question whether or not you have all your data correct. its very annoying.
Yes seems to be a cac problem.