Do You Know Anyone Who Lost 1 ỏr More Parents in a Car Crash??

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
:damn:yooooo

It is startin' to bug me out how common this is.

I knew a gỉrl in central america who had hêr mom, dad, aunt, and cousin killed in a accident involving a truck:mjcry:

her whole expression was :beli: all the time afterwards.

Ưsed to think this was like a movie superhero origin story that rarely happened in real life until recently:to:

Anyone here ever know anyone effected?

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Ya my moms got killed by a drunk driving cracker in 2016. That girl was probably in shock. My 11 yr old bro was in the same accident that killed mom which he's lucky to be alive without any injuries but anyway him and some kids just don't visibly grieve for years. Maybe theyre still processing it or have a good enough support system or something

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Ya my moms got killed by a drunk driving cracker in 2016. That girl was probably in shock. My 11 yr old bro was in the same accident that killed mom which he's lucky to be alive without any injuries but anyway him and some kids just don't visibly grieve for years. Maybe theyre still processing it or have a good enough support system or something
wow:mjcry:

so sorry to hear that breh:to:

How have you and your brother dealt with it? shyte like that would cripple me

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
one of my brehs lost both his parents in one. It is always so remarkable how much trust we im/explicitly put into others on the road. Separated by only two yellow lines. Now we are texting, drinking coffee, drank alcohol, biz phone calls, breakups and arguments, shytty days, singing at the top of our lungs, still able to maintain that focus enuff. It's a lot. Sometimes u think wow it would be crazy to just cross that line, something holds you back! Life!