Do You Like E-40

Do you like e-40

• Total voters

Mentch15

Banned
Daps
Nikka how do you have SOB RBE in your profile pic, but you don't like E-40?

Actually tbh I can say I have some more respect for him having listened to most of the songs posted in this thread. His content is awesome and he's got a unique marketable style as well as precise rapping ability. I'll be real tho, I can only see myself adding like 2-3 songs from this thread into my playlist just cuz a lot of his music doesnt mesh well with the rest of my music since it's so unorthodox

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
He's an acquired taste, but there's TONS of game in his lyrics, and he really has taken flows to another level, which accounts for his unorthodox style. His content isn't just game related, but day to day life applicable as well. I can see why most people can't get into his music, but there is good reason that he is known as your favorite rapper's, favorite rapper.

Here's a few of his more socially conscious tracks that are probably easier to digest for someone that isn't necessarily sold on him as an artist. Pay more attention to the content initially, if you can get into him after this, you'll probably begin to appreciate what he does with his flow more after a few spins.

He's one of the few rappers that have always reported from a well rounded perspective and never deviated from this path, and I've always respected him for that.

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
Awwwwwwwwwwwww

:ahh: the EVER present

ALWAYS reliable

4-6 times a year "Do You Fucc With E-40?/E-40 Sucks" Thread

Like clockwork

:salute:

Nikka how do you have SOB RBE in your profile pic, but you don't like E-40?

:deadrose: I'm sayyyyyyin

At this point brehs gotta realize

To the YOUTH in the Bay Area

40 really IS an ambassador to them

He puts on for the Bay and represents it very well

:salute:

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
I do. :mjgrin: Yes, I do like this goofy soundin’ ass nikka :mjgrin:

feature1-1-e7691b31d757ae16.jpg

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
I didn't really fukk with the small amount of tracks I heard from him until 06' when he dropped that my Ghetto Report Card album. He had a few tracks that had me like :ehh: Then I went down to FAMU to kick it with my older brother for Spring Break and that album was literally EVERYWHERE. :whoo: I was playing that shyt front to back for weeks and I've been a fan ever since. His catalog is actually pretty damn solid and underrated. His style is unconventional and isnt for everyone but I keep a few 40 tracks on my gym playlist. :manny:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
E-40 is dope. I refuse to listen to more than a couple tracks from his new stuff though. Not for lack of quality. He simply puts out too much music for me to digest it all. I don't have enough time in a day to bump 6 E-40 albums that dropped on the same day lol.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
40 is super garbage to me......I've said this shyt mad times on this board ... homie is a legend and I respect his hustle