Do you miss when Celebrities, athletes and musicians kept their political opinions to themselves

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
Some day's I miss when all you knew about a celebrity , an athlete or a musician was when their next movie or album was coming out or what team they were going to sign with during the off season. But now it seems like every entertainer has made their political affiliations known.

I'm split 50/50 because it's great to know where some of these celebrities stand when comes to important issues like police brutality, racism and income inequality. But at the same time it kind makes the soul burn slow when you find out a rapper, athlete or an Actor you like is a c00n or a white movie star that grew up watching is a full blown Maga Trump supporter.

So what do guy's think do you like that more celebrities are doing more and being more involved in their community and letting you know where they stand in certain issues or do you feel like they should just shut up and make movies and music?

Ahmen

Live as if BLM
Daps
Celebrities and athletes have been politically active and voicing their opinions since before my birth (i.g., Sammy Davis Jr, Jim Brown, Rosie Greer, Carlos & Smith, Jack Johnson...).

You are not compelled to be listen or be swayed.