Do YOU really wanna hurt Ma$e???? Do you really wanna make him cry???

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:duck:

You wanted to let that :wrist: picture go, didn't you? Keep it real. Itching for any opportunity to post suspect shyt :mjlol:

Dumb ass poster can't even spell 'memes' properly. For fukk's sake, this is the kind of garbage that routinely stalks me :snoop:

Negged fakkit

Daps
:dead: @ MA$E Wikipedia disclaimers:

Mase - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

40px-Ambox_important.svg.png

[hide]This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it (see how) or discuss these issues on the talk page.
This article may need to be rewritten entirely to comply with Wikipedia's quality standards. (August 2015)
The neutrality of this article is disputed. (August 2015)
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2015)

Lmfao

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude admitted to selling out on the song :russ:

Was Murda for six years, saw no cream from it
Dropped Murda off, woke up at Teen Summit
I'll never forget MTV having some random roundtable type one-off hip-hop discussion with the stars at the time. There were more rappers on there (can't remember the others) but RZA and Mase were on there, and RZA was talking about refusing to dumb down his shyt, keeping it grimy, basically dissing rappers for selling out, and then when they asked Mase what young rappers in the game should do, he was like "You better throw on that shiny suit and make some songs for the girls." I was dying laughing.