Do you remember this shyt from Elementary School?

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
We never had that in school. But when the gym teacher brought this out

71wn0bjxgzS._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Facts!

Bouncing all the bballs to make sure you had the good one.

That pic is missing the wiffle balls & bats 😁

Geode

All Star
Daps
Ours definitely did not have handles. Either learn to hold on or risk messing up the whole game with a errant side of the parachute (or whatever it was called) flying out of control.

OT: but I learned that kids play dodgeball with these foam balls in school now and still have a no headhunting rule with those soft mfers. True Dodgeville warriors know the sweet sound of someone on the other side getting pelted by the red kickball.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
:picard:

Was your school in Baton Rogue or Mississippi type setting?

I’ve heard some of the deep southern cities got really fukked up school structures. Like no A/C in 105 degree heat type shyt.
Breh, my elementary school's 'gym' was in the basement. Not even the whole basement. Just half of it because there was a hallway and bathrooms on the other side of it. It was probably the size of 2-3 classrooms with an 8' ceiling.......and our playground was built on straight asphalt.

Oh, the best part: it was full of asbestos because it was built in 1915.

This was in NJ.

:snoop:

They tore it down and now, it's a park.​

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
anybody remember making those spitball launchers with rubber bands and mechanical pencils? you break the pointy end off to make a barrel, split the eraser holder, and use 2 rubberbands to turn it into a lil slingshot. i used to light mfs up with those things lmao

F9VSVV7RMLEQZJIW0J.jpg

four-square-.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

v4-460px-Shoot-Paper-Bullets-from-a-Rubber-Band-%28Hornets%29-Step-4.jpg

:wow::flabbynsick: My nephew doesn’t even know the fukk a box ball is

Ya'll nikkas were the worst (last pic in the second quote)

If you didn't know how to make those, you were fukked. especially the last one that hurt like hell.

Dumbass kids tryna hit nikkas in the face too :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: