Do you think a hood nikka like me would enjoy Game of Thrones?

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
You are ENTIRELY wrong here. Game of Thrones presents the best human element I've ever seen from a TV/movie. You can see a character transform entirely throughout the series (Theon Greyjoy, Jamie Lannister, The Hound) because they have to deal with complex circumstances as the series progresses. You see characters grow up because of the problems the world around them presents (Jon Snow, Arya, Sansa, Bran, Daenerys). You see characters willing to do whatever it takes to succeed (Tywin, Cersei, Stannis, Littlefinger). Basically any person you've ever met in life is represented in some form on this series. This show is much more than CGI dragons and wolves. You've approached this show entirely wrong and you set yourself up to hate it.

You also tried saying Walking Dead was top 5 and shyt on Game of Thrones. C'mon breh :beli:
breh, it DOESNT MATTER if the universe and core subject matter and setting bore the living shyt out of me

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm a hood nikka and I love this show got all them shyts on blu-Ray

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:birdman: ive caught 5 bodies, sold bricks, smacked a cop, was a blood and crip AT THE SAME TIME, and i can rap every rap lyric ever invented

and i still love game of thrones.

:ufdup: u missing out

:pachaha:

NikonSnapping

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
This thread is so ignorant
"am I too hood"
If you're so hood why are you even posting in the nerdiest /geek/fan boyish part of this site?

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
This thread is so ignorant
"am I too hood"
If you're so hood why are you even posting in the nerdiest /geek/fan boyish part of this site?
You think hood nikkas ain't got hobbies?
Some of us do got jobs too, Sun. On our breaks we get to share in the arts with y'all. Mingle with our Nerd Brethren.
That's why I post here. So I share in the same experience as any other person here.
You know some of us do have the power to switch off that hood in certain surroundings, right?

And hell yea I love Game of Thrones. That shyt's certified Hood.