The dnc headquarters last night lol
Fla- :mjgrin: we still got this
Ohio: :comeon: we still got enough pathway to the WH
GA: not worried he was supposed to win that
Nc: :wtf:
Pa: :damn:
Michigan: :mjcry:

Fred
:mjlol: It was fukking *crickets* in that packed Hall. MSNBC kept panning the new feed over there and you could hear people breathing:russ: It was so silent.

Jaws dropping to the floor in disbelief, no concert, nobody on the mic, just a empty quiet room of people watching the easiest election in history slip through their fingers. Could not believe what I was watching. :mjlol:

When PA heel turned and started going for Trump big, you could hear crying in the room. Chris Matthews nearly died at his MSNBC new desk last night:mjgrin: Hometown turned on him

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Clinton can blame herself for a goof like trump to beat her.

This whole "first female president" narcissism is the sole cause for this

I've been saying that for months. she alienated a lot of people with her first women campaign..

I mean yes it was true but she ran on that platform .. first woman first, girls and daughters that, women this ... while all true.. that was her only focus and turned a lot of males off.. hell I was turned off by all that..

Obama didn't run on a first black man ticket .. he ran on change...

hill could've continued that and ran on continues changed or another code word.. but the first women ticket wasn't it

trump didn't win .. Hillary lost it

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I've been saying that for months. she alienated a lot of people with her first women campaign..

I mean yes it was true but she ran on that platform .. first woman first, girls and daughters that, women this ... while all true.. that was her only focus and turned a lot of males off.. hell I was turned off by all that..

Obama didn't run on a first black man ticket .. he ran on change...

hill could've continued that and ran on continues changed or another code word.. but the first women ticket wasn't it

trump didn't win .. Hillary lost it
I think she did a lot not to play the first woman ticket. She should have tried to reach more women with that sisterhood bullshyte. Only black women were drinking that koolaid, white women just didnt see the historical significance of having a woman like them in the highest office in the land. It was almost like they was scared to piss white men off

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I think she did a lot not to play the first woman ticket. She should have tried to reach more women with that sisterhood bullshyte. Only black women were drinking that koolaid, white women just didnt see the historical significance of having a woman like them in the highest office in the land. It was almost like they was scared to piss white men off

Almost every speech she gave was about that glass ceiling for women ... even her concession was about her not breaking the glass ceiling

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She gets it :mjcry:

tumblr_nuh7kzcC971rgddu0o1_400.gif

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps
She probably had her cook make orphan children stew and ate it while sipping dolphin blood in a pentagram she drew...as she sent a mass text to all of her hitmen on the payroll to make the problems accidentally die by natural causes.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
The shock breh..shyt was in the bags

Donald just had to lose one of battleground states and the white House was her

Fred
the entire night i was either :ohhh: or :damn:

he really pulled it off...

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
The shock breh..shyt was in the bags

Donald just had to lose one of battleground states and the white House was her

Fred
This is exactly how the Hillbots in the Election thread was on election night:mjlol:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
The Clinton's kind of deserved this (the country didn't). A lot of people don't know that Hillary and bill have been plotting since the 90s to put her in office. That's how she went from DC First Lady to NY senator when she wasn't even living there. That's how she got all kinds of committee seats she didn't deserve. That's why they shyt all over Kerry in 2004 because she was setting up a 2008 run.

And in 2012-13 they started fundraising and sucking up money from all the donors and fukked over the 2014 race (and pissed off a lot of people) so that she could stomp out everyone in 2016. She got everything they wanted except the Presidency.

The good news is we'll get a legit candidate in 2020. The bad news is we're going to live through a horrible presidency for 4 years before we get there. Personally, I think Trump i son teh take from the Russians so I hope this a$$hole doesn't have some backroom deal to sell us down the river.

But, this is the Clinton game. Bill did this shyt in the 90s. He blew up Democrat union support and made the Democrats a corporate-funded party thinking he could lean a little to the right and get all those donations, but keep all his labor support.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=0 :sas1: