Do you think Kwame Brown could have been helped by a magic/lebron type of leader … because the MJ/Kobe thing might have destroyed his confidence

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:jbhmm:

Real talk no troll

I always believe it’s not really your talent it’s where you go and what organization you go to that will help you flourish

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do think being in the right situation can make a difference in a player's development.
But Kwame Brown had a 12 year NBA career across 7 different NBA franchises.

Even if the Wizards didn't help him, what was his excuse with the other 6 franchises he was on?

This argument seems to only come up with Kwame Brown though.
Who's out here wondering how Darko Milicic might have turned out if he wasn't on Detroit? Because there's an argument his skill set would be highly valuable in this current NBA landscape. But no. He stunk. It just is what it is.

Players need to stop caping for Kwame and what he might have done in an alternate universe.
His numbers are his numbers.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Every player needs the right coach somewhere in their career. Whether it's at youth/junior/college/pro level. That one coach can make a huge difference even if you do learn from every coach you have in your career. But there is always 1 coach that changes/gives an athlete the outlook/philosophy they have for the rest of their careers.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I think Bron is just as likely to throw you away if he sees you ain’t got it in his eyes

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think Bron is just as likely to throw you away if he sees you ain’t got it in his eyes
*Faster. Bron knows how to get some shyt done whether its trades or forcing coaches out.

Kobe last few years was saddled with Dantoni and then WOATon Scott :francis: