Do you think LeBron is a top 5 NBA player all-time?

Top Five?

• Total voters
Daps
He cheated his way to the top. Like someone bragging about starting a successful company but, you find out their parents gave them millions to start it.

If he played by the same rules as Jordan-Kobe-Magic-Bird-Duncan-Hakeem-Shaq, he would maybe have 2 rings and he'd be in the top 7-10 where he realistically belongs. But, I understand that this generation needs "Their Jordan". Kids born in the 90s and 2000s can't see past the fact that he's their hero. They dont know any better. For me, he's top seven. I acknowledge that he's an extremely talented player but, I hate the way he went about his career and he shrunk in too many moments for me to ever put him as high as other guys. I couldn't even choose to build my franchise around him if I was a GM because he'd be gone in five years anyway.

I disagree in parts and also agree in others. It’s an interesting perspective that unfortunately most here aren’t mature enough to discuss

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
He's Top 10 right now, 7-10 range off accomplishments alone but that Top 5 is for GOAT level players that shift franchises despite all odds.
They create cultures of winning with multiple championships and lift franchises from the dead.

Paul Pierce was spot on with his assessment.
:ohhh:

Daps
Expound on what you agree and disagree on...

I disagree with the idea that he would be 7-10 if he stayed in Cleveland, won 2 rings and has the other accolades he probably has…He would probably be top 5

What I agree with @Ozymandeas is that his career is as much about choice as it is success/winning

He made choices to leave teams after playoff shortcomings that other greats experienced. He wasn’t the only guy that put up incredible numbers, lost and got ridiculed. He wasn’t the only guy that’s front office betrayed him.The difference is he said fukk it and skipped town…certainly his Perogative but let’s not act like Zeke, Dirk, Dream, Jordan, Giannis, West etc didn’t have to climb that mountain

2016 was phenomenal
2020 he took care of business

But there’s always going to be a bit of Mayweather to his career. People are going to see his numbers just as much as they’re going to see him having played for multiple teams. “Yeah he was 50-0 but he sat on fights” type of vibes

At this point he’s number 2-3 for me but I’d rather have Magic, Duncan, Jordan, Steph if I was starting a team

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Top 5 is really hard to say, but he is in that exclusive group of greatest to ever do it without a doubt.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
That’s literally what Bron did when he went back to Cleveland the second time, and when he went to LA.
Absolutely not
He skirted the process of that. Didn't stick it through to the end, then once things started falling apart he dipped on them