Do you think malls could ever make a comeback?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The malls that have movie theaters, Dave and Buster's, spectacular amusement, and a lot of kid-oriented offerings will survive.

The regular malls that have the usual department stores and chain restaurants will fade away.
Bruh I used to be a fan of Dave n Busters.

I kinda am. Even tho I only care about that basketball game.

But let’s be honest here. That place is a fukkin adult Chucky Cheese. I feel gross walking in that place. You can practically smell the germs.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
I'm confident the malls I've visited the most outside of my city will survive(Easton in Columbus, Galleria in St. Louis)

A mall I went to for the 1st time about 8 yrs ago in Chesterfield, Missouri, is damn near a ghost town. Most traffic it sees now is the amc theater and cheesecake factory
Easton be crowded as hell on the weekends, can’t even find a parking spot sometimes.

Malls like Easton that have modern and cool restaurants or specialty stores I think can survive.

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
How much of the mall experience revolved around sex?

Either directly going to get it or purchasing some threads, a scent, kicks etc... with the intent of getting a honeys attention? Yeah, I said honey. Thats what we said back then. As we tied onions to our belts.

It was the style, you see?

c4a.gif

Now an app does all of that for you. If you think about it deeply its a very interesting testament to the shift in the fundamentals of living. That and the old shopping experience really was as close to a religion in new dress the modern masses was getting as a different type of fix.

Metamalls are gonna be huge

It’s going down on roblox

:francis: