Do you think Quentin Miller is still Ghostwriting these days?

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
It's over . Meek did him dirty and Drake never gave him a verse . According to the coli tho breh wasn't a ghost writer he got credit .

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
It's over . Meek did him dirty and Drake never gave him a verse . According to the coli tho breh wasn't a ghost writer he got credit .

I remember someone got interviewed and said he must be getting more calls when the news broke. I figure most likely not from Drake but you don't think people are hittin him up?

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
I remember someone got interviewed and said he must be getting more calls when the news broke. I figure most likely not from Drake but you don't think people are hittin him up?
I don't think anyone hit him up really . I think Drake had him at his disposal and now Drake ain't fukking with him .

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Drake fans said that EVERYBODY uses ghostwriters. So he should be in high demand. He's a hit maker...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's not according to the coli he is in the credits just not all of em like Meeks song.

According to reality. :umad:

Tell me this why would anyone hire a loose lipped "ghost" writer. He was getting a comfortable 5k a month

Dude played himself.

Where have all the fake Quentin Miller stans gone? :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:what:

Rick Ross also was a ghostwriter, not all writers are trash on the mic. Think before you speak
Nikka u said too bad he had a bad voice and delivery and I said that's why he was a writer....

What are you confused about? We're not talking about anyone else...

Where do I state that all writers are bad rappers?