Do you think somebody who is Pro-Black can date outside of their race ?

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
in my opinion i do not believe a person could be Pro-Black and date outside of their race, like when you are Pro-Black you are suppose to be somebody important and a good influence on the Black community,take in and apply knowledge about your ancestors and who we truly are, and fight against the evils of white supremacy and cacs, always you are suppose to honor, respect, defend and reproduce Black children with a Black woman. yes i know their is more to being Pro-Black but this is my opinion.

i seen a post by somebody on a blog spot where one of the posters said that ''yes you can still be Pro-Black and date outside your race. but date fellow people of color such as Hispanics or Indians, etc and not the oppressor(whites).''

i also heard something from a video and some brother got a email from a Pro-Black brother who happens to date a white woman. the brother dating said ''can you still be pro black and date white women ?'' and that ''he still supports and loves Black women''. the brother replies in the video after reading the email saying ''that there is nothing wrong, you two are in love and shyt''. he continues saying ''i believe you can still date her but make sure she isn't trying to restrict from being a Pro-Black man.''

what you brehs and coli ladies thinking ? do y'all think somebody who is Pro-Black can date outside of their race ?

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
:heh: This type of thread is made every month....its basically c00ns trying to convince themselves and others they aren't sell outs.......:mjlol:

:whoa: chill fam i'm not a c00n at all. but thank you for letting me know what's up :salute:

Lmao..:russ::russ:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like this thread and the "I hate biracial people" threads have been done to death.
And generally they're lame and aren't meant to foster discussion but to allow angry
people to vent their frustrations with a bunch of pats on the back.