Do you think things are improving for black people in terms of OWNERSHIP?

Do you think black ownership is improving or staying the same?

• At a standstill

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Improving, because we have "jobs" working for white people and expensive phones and shoes.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I have no idea

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
In terms of ownership, not in terms of trinkets/material stuff.

Do you think black ownership is getting better, or at a standstill?

Don't give a "b-b-but" answer, just give a simple Yes or No.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
yes.....

we are more conscious of it then before...cause we realize having a good job doesn't cut it anymore......

A tentative "yes". The idea and realization of ownership among the diaspora is starting to gain more and more traction. To put it in rapper's terms, more people own their masters, but they still don't own enough marketing, production, publishing, and distribution companies.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
A tentative "yes". The idea and realization of ownership among the diaspora is starting to gain more and more traction. To put it in rapper's terms, more people own their masters, but they still don't own enough marketing, production, publishing, and distribution companies.

im thinking in all aspects ........

fukk the entertainment shyt.....................we will get to that bridge eventually.....

we still got negroes that yet to own thier own homes much less a vehicle..............

we still are in the CONSUMER MINDSTATE..one of the reasons i got out the hair game.....

them indians got that shyt on lock..and negroes don't wanna network together to consolidate a viable force

so i ain't got time to wait on soladarity...

it starts with us as INDIVIDUALS.....

I was looking for a graphic designer..a black one for my CBD oil and eliquid firm...

had one lame negro on this COLI BOARD....on here talk all this rhetoric that he was an expert blah blah blah

told him to contact me....and the lame fukkboy never followed thru..we lack intregity

THANK GOD i found a brother offline...so now im just working with likeminded people

and concentrating on self

as of the end of next month i will have my car note paid off....

and hope to have my trademark and second LLC. finalized by the state next month as well

my whole mindset is EQUITY

Last edited:

Derekjackson2

Banned
Daps
Yes.. the misconception is blacks never had ownership. Until the 1960’s black had every business needed out of necessity because of segregation. Slowly we are rediscovering our identity & understanding major corporations will only let us go so far.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Yes.. the misconception is blacks never had ownership. Until the 1960’s black had every business needed out of necessity because of segregation. Slowly we are rediscovering our identity & understanding major corporations will only let us go so far.

exactly....especially in the south and midwest...you had the black wall street in tulsa.....west broad street in savannah ....rosewood in florida........

i think the INGENUITY OF THE SOUTH is resurging again.......thanks to the INDY TRAP SPIRIT of the south that was first influenced by HUSTLAS like JPRINCE...MASTER P and BABY

IT'S BEEN LIKE THAT AWHILE down here.....me as a native east coast cat was new to this shyt....

it opened my eyes when i went to the OZONE awards in duval ....

and seen so many progressive black indy moguls and labels.....

cats saying shyt like..."fukk a major label.....we eating right chea"............

and it's had a ripple effect across the nation everybody want that good leverage cash money deal and they deserve it too!

not just in entertainment.....

im doing my damndest to tell ebay and bonanza to fukk themselves ..all though i appreciate the marketing they bring me via google

i really want to do this without splitting a share of my revenue with them via fees and listing prices

so i salute everybody on their FIRE MY BOSS SHYT

even the Broads selling them RECYCABLE GOODS ......they realize with the internet and cash apps..FUKK A PIMP :salute:

it ain't that difficult ..we just ALL NEED THAT MOTIVATION!

MND over MATTER...

"don't get mad...just get money..and laugh at these fukk nikkas (negative people) cause they so funny"- jeezy