Do yourself a favor and get an AIR FRYER ASAP!

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
any recommendations?

been looking at them off/on…I’m serious about getting one now tho cuz I wanna fry some catfish and want to try it using one of these

I was told to get one 10 qts or larger

???

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
just copped the Foodi ,,, this is way better than the reguler AF101,, using the Grill is :banderas:

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Bought the foodi grill xl (I think that's its name) last year and it's definitely been a game changer for me.

All I really use is the air fryer, pressure cooker and Saute functions. This thing is ideal for meal prepping :wow:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
What’s your secret with the wings? :ohhh: I’m trying to get them crispy joints too

This is how I cook the garlic parn wings I make in the air fryer. I grate parmesan cheese instead of buying the already made stuff.

I also make sure not to load the air fryer too much and cook in batches. I think I get 16 whole wings in a pack and I cut them into drums and flats and cut the tips off. That's 32 smaller wings that I cook in two batches.

Each batch I cook at 350 for 25 minutes. I also flip the wings halfway and sprinkle some more cheese on top. I also make some homemade blue cheese sauce since it taste better than the bottles you buy at the grocery store.

Blue cheesse
1 cup blue cheese crumbles (about 4.5 oz)
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp buttermilk (you can get away with milk)
1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
What’s your secret with the wings? :ohhh: I’m trying to get them crispy joints too
Well, I used to do a wet batter and a dry batter. They came out just okay.

Where I improved was eliminating the wet batter. After cleaning my wings, I pat them real dry with a paper towel. I already had a zip lock bag of flour and seasoning for my wing sitting in the fridge. I added a half cup of corn starch to the bag and mixed it together.

Even though my flour was seasoned, I still seasoned the wings, put them in the bag and shook it up. Took the wings out, shook the excess flour off and put them in the air fryer. I sprayed canola oil on mine since that's all I had. Air fryers vary, so I had mine on 370 for 20+ minutes. After 10 minutes, I flipped mine and just sprayed where I saw any flour spots.

They were real good and had a nice crunch. I was in a hurry. If I wasn't, I would have let them sit in the bag for about 30 minutes before cooking them. They would have been even more :ohlawd: