doctor told me i got high cholesterol

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
Nope, not really. :martin:

You :flabbynsick: niqqas ITT need to make some serious changes before you cause permanent damage to yourselves and/or get sent to the Upper Room before halftime. :huhldup:
I’m in the best shape of my life. Six pack almost showing without having to suck in my gut and flex lol

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
High cholesterol can be genetic for some people. It's called familial hypocholesterolemia. :yeshrug:

That said 113 isn't really high. It's like slightly above average.

Usually 130-160 is borderline and over 160 is high enough to need medication.

Last edited:

leoc

Pro
Daps
so I got high cholesterol too now and I'm still young. trying to change my diet, with exercise at least 3 times a week, fish instead of red meat, oatmeal every morning, hemp hearts, chia seeds, flax seeds, fish oil, and no fast food.

lowkey surprised that I have high cholesterol considering that the only fast food I used to eat was popeyes, around once or twice a month. but both my parents have high cholesterol, and my mom doesn't eat meat (other than fish and eggs) or fast food at all. so could be genetics too

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
so I got high cholesterol too now and I'm still young. trying to change my diet, with exercise at least 3 times a week, fish instead of red meat, oatmeal every morning, hemp hearts, chia seeds, flax seeds, fish oil, and no fast food.

lowkey surprised that I have high cholesterol considering that the only fast food I used to eat was popeyes, around once or twice a month. but both my parents have high cholesterol, and my mom doesn't eat meat (other than fish and eggs) or fast food at all. so could be genetics too

It's mostly on your genetics. My shyt is low as hell (runs in the immediate family) and my diet is trash (fast food 2-3+ times a week, slacking on vegetables, etc). :yeshrug: