Does a woman being too available really turn men off?

Daps
Women are getting advice to not be too available. Is that really a turn on? Personally, it turns me off, because it makes me think they aren’t that into me, and I’m not about to be chasing a woman.

:manny:

So do you get turned off if she texts back right away, and every time you want to see her, she’s available and wants to go?

I think women get TERRIBLE dating advice, but there has to be some truth to it if it’s worked before. Or is chasing reserved for men with few options?

I’m not down with the game playing.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I didn't care for the games as I started getting older and realizing my own self worth.

If she liked me then I expected her to let me take her out and get to know her.

All that not answering the phone or being interested one minute and not as interested the next started getting ladies bushed as I got older.

It's plenty of men that will fukk them good, but the good men that would make a good partner, boyfriend, and husband like me were few and far between.

I started letting them curve themselves and it would be so funny when I would see a female I was trying to get at pop up a few weeks, months, or years later posing for maternity pictures alone or talking about how men ain't shyt on social media.

I'd think to myself some people get exactly what they ask for.

Daps
I thought it was a man that's too available is unattractive

That seems to be the idea around here, but I don’t get that logic. If both people are trying to not be available, how does anything form. And at what point do they become available? I’m talking about someone you want to be serious with. If it’s just casual dating, I understand.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Yes

I got a 23 year old college student I tried explaining this shyt too just a few days ago.

She hits me randomly Monday asking me if I wanna to for a walk in the park at 10am...:mjtf::what::mindblown:

When I tell her it’s Monday and I’m busy as fukk and have work later she simply hits me with a thumbs up emoji :mjlol:

bytch you’re really upset I’m out on the grind on Monday and don’t have time for your little punk ass romantic walk in the park? Ol girl is just a student. No job, no bread of her own and is just p*ssy to me. She’s talking about trying to take things up another notch but her stock is low as fukk to me. She can cook, but you not bringing any consistent bread to the table and have way too much free time.

I want that ho to get a hobby lol

Last edited:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
I don’t chase women or do the High school games shyt. You wanna talk to me? Talk to me. If I ask you out and you’re available, don’t say no because you don’t want to seem easily available. I promise you there’s a girl waiting her turn who will say yes in an instant. And just like that you’re bushes status. Be an adult and behave like one:unimpressed:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's levels to it

Replying to your texts, being genuinely interested in what you have to say and your personality, not flaking on you and consistently making plans to meet up with you even if she has to reschedule = healthy availability

Constantly wondering where you are, constantly calling/texting you, not giving you any space, being too clingy and possessive = annoying, unhealthy availability