Does a woman being too available really turn men off?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I didn't care for the games as I started getting older and realizing my own self worth.

If she liked me then I expected her to let me take her out and get to know her.

All that not answering the phone or being interested one minute and not as interested the next started getting ladies bushed as I got older.

It's plenty of men that will fukk them good, but the good men that would make a good partner, boyfriend, and husband like me were few and far between.

I started letting them curve themselves and it would be so funny when I would see a female I was trying to get at pop up a few weeks, months, or years later posing for maternity pictures alone or talking about how men ain't shyt on social media.

I'd think to myself some people get exactly what they ask for.
I dated this one girl for a month, she was always freaky on the phone but wouldn't bus it for me like guys before so I wasn't about to mess with that game. broke up with her, felt a lil ashamed and didn't take to her for months, we reconnected but at that point I was just interested in taking pictures of her, let me fondle her and everything even when she had a boy friend

And then her and her sister got pregnant at the same time literally the first month after I moved and left, so glad it wasn't me, neither of them have any pics with the baby and dad.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Nah women too. I hate women that are all under me.....

Sure its cool, when you're trying get a nut, but otherwise its annoying.
I guess its personal preference, I like chicks trying to be all under me:manny:

I feel like if she not trying to be like that then I should be worried

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
That seems to be the idea around here, but I don’t get that logic. If both people are trying to not be available, how does anything form. And at what point do they become available? I’m talking about someone you want to be serious with. If it’s just casual dating, I understand.
These are the games women play. It doesn't make sense, you're right. But if a man is too available, the woman gets turned off.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-Not an issue for me. I can be impatient & dismissive so if a chick wants to spend time together she needs to let it be known. If she's busy I'm not gonna try to fukk up her schedule but I'm also not gonna be doing a bunch of extra shyt to see her either.

-The not being too available shyt annoys me. I hit a chick up to see if I could come over that night & she came up with excuses like she might be busy. She waits till I'm off work back at home doing something else to call me like will you come over.

-I coulda came straight from work but you wait til I'm off & doing other shyt then get mad if I tell you I'm busy now. :camby: Shoulda just been available when I asked & I wouldn't have made other plans.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Depends what n the man

if it was a woman I wanted no

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not a turn off for me at all, I'm not into games so if she's genuinely busy I have no issue with that.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Yes

I got a 23 year old college student I tried explaining this shyt too just a few days ago.

She hits me randomly Monday asking me if I wanna to for a walk in the park at 10am...:mjtf::what::mindblown:

When I tell her it’s Monday and I’m busy as fukk and have work later she simply hits me with a thumbs up emoji :mjlol:

bytch you’re really upset I’m out on the grind on Monday and don’t have time for your little punk ass romantic walk in the park? Ol girl is just a student. No job, no bread of her own and is just p*ssy to me. She’s talking about trying to take things up another notch but her stock is low as fukk to me. She can cook, but you not bringing any consistent bread to the table and have way too much free time.

I want that ho to get a hobby lol
Whats her IG
I got hobbies for her

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nope...that’s exactly my type lol

*edit*

my bad...thought you meant available sexually from the title

nah...I’m not a fan of her playing too hard to reach/always being too busy games in general...too impatient/impulsive for all that...I will find something else to do and then it ends up looking like we’re both playing too hard to get

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Lol what? You dudes sound silly in actually wanting to play that highschool game of tag. :mjlol:

It only gets annoying if they want to cling onto you but if they always down when you're down...what's the problem?

Last edited:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Being too available turns both sexes off :manny: