Does Alabama get into the CFPlayoffs over the Big Ten Champion Ohio State?

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
So Bama, Clemson, Georgia, and Oklahoma

they might need Ohio State for the ratings

As much as I dislike Ohio State, if they win the Big 10, they should get in. As much as people talk about their horrible loss to Iowa they still would have as many wins against ranked opponents (3) and wins against opponents ranked when they played them (3) as Bama does. Only difference is Bama would have 1 less loss but Ohio State would be a conference champion. I'd give the nod to Ohio State in that scenario

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
As much as I dislike Ohio State, if they win the Big 10, they should get in. As much as people talk about their horrible loss to Iowa they still would have as many wins against ranked opponents (3) and wins against opponents ranked when they played them (3) as Bama does. Only difference is Bama would have 1 less loss but Ohio State would be a conference champion. I'd give the nod to Ohio State in that scenario

The ADs, conference and school presidents also dont wanna see two teams from the same conference in as well as it would make the money funny. When they voted on this shyt, they wanted their conference championships to matter.

OSU probably will get in the more I think about

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Conference chips don't matter the precedent was set last year.

The ADs, conference and school presidents also dont wanna see two teams from the same conference in as well as it would make the money funny. When they voted on this shyt, they wanted their conference championships to matter.

The New years 6 all bring in the same money don't they?

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

But that didn't matter season. They opened up Pandora box

:francis:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Conference chips don't matter the precedent was set last year.

The New years 6 all bring in the same money don't they?

The committee isn't gonna go off precedent. The 4 best teams will go...both Ohio St and Bama are very good but I weigh a win over Wisconsin and a conference championship with more value than anything Bama has done this yr