Does anybody actually understand the story of Kingdom Hearts?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Kingdom Hearts is a giant heart in the sky and its the heart of the world. What the hell does that even mean? The whole plot of these games is literally just a bunch of gibberish and as the series keeps adding games not named Kingdom Hearts 3 it keeps getting more and more nonsensical.

shyt been going on so long the voice of Sora (who probably should have been a woman due to aging) is a grown ass man still voicing a kid and since day one hasn't made a lick of sense.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Im Lost After Part 2. They Tried To Do Much, And Still Aint Drop KH3 :aicmon:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Im Lost After Part 2. They Tried To Do Much, And Still Aint Drop KH3 :aicmon:
I understand that the real villain is like 3 people. there's the actual guy who's the villain in Birth By Sleep and wasn't in any of the games till then. there's his heartless who was the villain of Kingdom Hearts and there's his Nobody who's the villain of Kingdom Hearts II.

Actual guy = Xehanort (there's three versions of this guy the teen version, the old man version and another version that was a merger of the old man and another person who ultimately also gets called Xehanort)
Heartless = Ansem
Nobody = Xemnas

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I understand that the real villain is like 3 people. there's the actual guy who's the villain in Birth By Sleep and wasn't in any of the games till then. there's his heartless who was the villain of Kingdom Hearts and there's his Nobody who's the villain of Kingdom Hearts II.

Actual guy = Xehanort (there's three versions of this guy the teen version, the old man version and another version that was a merger of the old man and another person who ultimately also gets called Xehanort)
Heartless = Ansem
Nobody = Xemnas

:aicmon:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
shhhhhhhhhhhhh

don't think about it

Last edited by a moderator:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
the real villain is the guy from the PSP version.

out of all these crazy spin-offs across different platforms the only one that matters is Birth By Sleep.

It was a really good game tho:yeshrug:.

3 new Key-blade wielders with different styles and they all got their own campaign. KH3 is gonna be crazy because of the stuff that happened in BBS. You gonna have to get Terra's body back, find Aqua, I forgot what happened to Ven.

but yeah, the story has become one convoluted mess.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

out of all these crazy spin-offs across different platforms the only one that matters is Birth By Sleep.

3 new Key-blade wielders with different styles and they all got their own campaign. KH3 is gonna be crazy because of the stuff that happened in BBS. You gonna have to get Terra's body back, find Aqua, I forgot what happened to Ven.

KH3D for 3DS is necessary as well because its the DIRECT set up for KH3.

If KH3 isn't a PS4 launch title I might have to throw SquareEnix in the bushes. They've been dropping the ball on Final Fantasy and KH for YEARS now:sadbron:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

that's the old man version of Xehanort apparently there's two versions of Xehanort in that game. a fusion with another character and the older version and then in 3D there's a younger version of Xehanort and his heartless and his nobody which were the villains of KH1 and 2.

i think most of the series villains are in 3D except the version of Xehanort that's the fusion.

this isn't even getting onto the fact that there's at least 3 or 4 versions of Sora. his Heartless, his nobody Roxas, the character in the DS game too.