Does anyone else feel kinda lonely due to friends not sharing your hobbies/tastes?

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
I do have a decent amount of friends, a family and a wife, and I do have things in common with them, but the shyt irks me sometimes.

I have like maybe 2 friends that do like Hip-Hop, but even them don't always catch up to the everyday fukkery and definitely don't post online about it LOL.
No I know likes comic books, just the shallow MCU movies which barely scratch the surface of what I know and love about comics.

I can go on about it for days lol, just wanted to see if people here feel somewhat the same.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That’s how I am with Traveling and Wrestling. I’m always trying to get some of my friends in my group chat to go on trips with me or to plan a group trip, but most people flake once prices are discussed except for one homie, so I usually go solo or with my homie who’s usually down.

It’s hard to plan things the older you get and responsibilities pile up, so I don’t hold it against them

With wrestling, none of my friends are into it, so I go to shows and trips to see wrestling solo. I’m an only child, so doing shyt alone doesn’t bother me, but who doesn’t want to discuss their hobbies with their homies? It’s even harder to find black wrestling fans in the bay, so I just keep to myself and post here lol

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Nope.

Don't have any friends that are;

1. Real car guys

2. Into buying hoards of tennis shoes

3. Casanovas/dating women superfluously.

Going on a fellas vegas trip next month and I doubt i'm going to touch on any of the aforementioned. And I don't care either.

Even as a one off in my crew, i never thought about it making me feel lonely.

I think you just need to get away from the family more breh.

As a single guy, aside from casual heartache, everything else has been remarkable because i know how to keep myself entertained.

Don't feel like i need to share my hobbies with anyone.

Maybe it's just the lone ranger in a vreh.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
only entertaining this because of username / avi ...

nah I could give a AF what other people are into...I chill with people who are into what I am into...or I'm solo

invalid

Banned
Daps
It's typically through hobbies that you make friends.

I wouldn't say liking hip hop is a hobby. Maybe something like collecting hip hop memorabilia is a hobby.

The best thing you can do is find a mate through your hobbies, something you can both share a lifelong love of, and pass that love down to your children.