Does anyone Else put they phone in airplane mode around girl/sidechick/FWB

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
With so many fukking apps giving notifications 24/7 girls be jealous as hell and nosey as fukk in my business now days I especially hate when I'm laying down on my phone.

-I have an app lock
-i turned off notifications for messages/snapchat/instagram/facebook/tumblr/tinder
-plus I keep my phone on airplane mode unless I'm away from a female

Anyone else turn off they notifications, keep they phone on airplane mode, or have vaults for photos/applocks

linx

Rookie
Daps
Usually keep phone on silent so I don't have to hear the tone every minute.

Password when around mosey people
Have a photo/video vault for certain media :shaq:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, when I was still out there heavy, getting uncomfortable calls from females and weedmen..
My sister asked me once at a family session in front of everyone why my phone was always on silent and I struggled to explain myself.
But my biggest peeve is with calls that are so loud everyone can hear what the caller is saying, and the whole room grows silent while you try direct the conversation in a more pg rated kind of way.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the hell is airplane mode?

I don't have social networking so the only notifications I get are from POF, ESPN, CNN, and my text messages

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Yup, Airplane mode, do not disturb mode, I used to even block other chick's number just to be safe :russ:

This...if you need to be discreet around a bytch just block and erase text threads of ALL the bytches you talk to before you link her...makes your phone seem squeaky clean even when she try to go thru it when you sleep..only con is the bytches you blocked will wonder why you never responded to they text or why you kept sending them to voicemail lol