Does anyone know how to "UN-screw" music?

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I have Chamillionaire's Greatest Hits double CD, but it's chopped & screwed. I know years ago, there was someone on Boxden that unscrewed it. I had it, but I had made a playlist with only a few of the songs, and then I had a HD problem (again, years ago) and lost everything aside from what I had on an 80gb iPod. So I still have some songs unscrewed, but want the rest. I re-downloaded the C/S version, so I do have it, but need it unscrewed.

So if anyone knows how to do this, I'll be seriously grateful if you could unscrew both discs. There's 77 songs, but they're all short, basically 1 verse per song.

Lemme know and I'll link it up.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
speed the pitch and tempo back up? not much you can do about the chopping tho

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Yeah, the chopping is whatever, I just want the vocals to sound normal, or semi-normal atleast.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just use any music production program and speed up the tempo

You might have to google each song though to see what the original tempo was to each song

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I have Chamillionaire's Greatest Hits double CD, but it's chopped & screwed. I know years ago, there was someone on Boxden that unscrewed it. I had it, but I had made a playlist with only a few of the songs, and then I had a HD problem (again, years ago) and lost everything aside from what I had on an 80gb iPod. So I still have some songs unscrewed, but want the rest. I re-downloaded the C/S version, so I do have it, but need it unscrewed.

So if anyone knows how to do this, I'll be seriously grateful if you could unscrew both discs. There's 77 songs, but they're all short, basically 1 verse per song.

Lemme know and I'll link it up.
I actually have this one
VA-Chamillionaire-Greatest_Hits-2005. Its not screwed. Need a link?

Edit: I just re read what you said and this one only has 16 tracks. This one
http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=6971587

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston