Does Anyone Remember the Avoid the Noid Video Game on PC?

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
I’m aging myself with this one, but Domino’s had a villainous mascot called the Noid in the late 80s-early 90s. Commercials and a video game featured it where he would shoot missiles or tackle you in hopes to steal your pizza.

they’ve brought him back in the marketing for that drone delivery they got coming

7LpJJQu.jpg

my dad used to build PCs at home around that time and we had a subscription to tons of freeware or shareware, where developers would send out free copies of their stuff.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
I remember the one from Nintendo. U had a computer that played games u must’ve been rich.

lol we wasn’t “rich” but my Dad had a decent govt job supporting a family of 5. He also worked part time as a master electrician, so he would do small jobs like ceiling fans, switches, outlets…or sometimes wire an entire house when he felt like it.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
My friend had that game, I only played it a few times but actually liked it. Kill shyt with a yoyo if I remember correctly.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I remember the one from Nintendo. U had a computer that played games u must’ve been rich.

You must be too young to remember the Commodore 64. You could get a used one for under $100. My best friend had one, we'd always play Raid on Bungleng Bay or whatever it was called and try to set records on the winter olympics game.