Does anyone still remember the PS3 launch fiasco?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PS3 turned shyt around crazy in 2010 though. By then, we had MGSIV, UC2, KZ2, LittleBigPlanet, Infamous, FFXIII. Man, I bought it early 2010 and it was like I was in gaming nirvana :mjcry: Game after game was piff. I was so damn enthralled with the library I didn't even care to get a 360 again. I really feel like for me my most fondest gaming memories were during the 360/PS3 era. Outside of work and girls, gaming on the PS3 was absolute bliss. I loved the XMB and the beautiful themes it had, building a friends list with people I met online, exclusives being an integral part of the console etc.

:

A close second is the Gamecube/PS2 generation.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
PS3 turned shyt around crazy in 2010 though. By then, we had MGSIV, UC2, KZ2, LittleBigPlanet, Infamous, FFXIII. Man, I bought it early 2010 and it was like I was in gaming nirvana :mjcry: Game after game was piff. I was so damn enthralled with the library I didn't even care to get a 360 again. I really feel like for me my most fondest gaming memories were during the 360/PS3 era. A close second is the Gamecube/PS2 generation.

:scust:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
PS3 turned shyt around crazy in 2010 though. By then, we had MGSIV, UC2, KZ2, LittleBigPlanet, Infamous, FFXIII. Man, I bought it early 2010 and it was like I was in gaming nirvana :mjcry: Game after game was piff. I was so damn enthralled with the library I didn't even care to get a 360 again. I really feel like for me my most fondest gaming memories were during the 360/PS3 era. A close second is the Gamecube/PS2 generation.

Last of Us, and lets not forget PS3 still got Persona 5.

I remember not even owning a system or really thinking about games around 2010-2014 but i could not stop hearing about Last of Us wherever I went and i was forced to eventually play it on PS Now on my desktop. Got a ps4 a month later

PS3 is how you rebound after a bad start to a console gen