Does Charlamagne think is "white alliance" with Andrew Schulz will ever cash in ?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Hanging out with this CAC is so contrived. You know he feels sick knowing this "I have a white friend in the industry" hasn't cashed in yet :mjlol:. It has not granted him any more success than he already has

Charlamagne probably thinks to himself after every podcast episode, "I befriended the wrong CAC":mjcry:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I think they're real friends

I used to be an active listener years ago and they really do think alike

Which is why the podcast is called what it's called

They'd both agree about some of the dumbest fukkin things, if it was an industry relationship

They put way too much work into faking it

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I think they’ve benefited from each other greatly over the years

I’m glad they both have been successful separately but still kept this going as well

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null

Hanging out with this CAC is so contrived. You know he feels sick knowing this "I have a white friend in the industry" hasn't cashed in yet :mjlol:. It has not granted him any more success than he already has

Charlamagne probably thinks to himself after every podcast episode, "I befriended the wrong CAC":mjcry:

From my prospective wasn’t Charla bigger than Shultz in the beginning? they seem like genuine friends. i know Shultz does a lot of shows but would people consider Shultz the bigger star?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
From my prospective wasn’t Charla bigger than Shultz in the beginning? they seem like genuine friends. i know Shultz does a lot of shows but would people consider Shultz the bigger star?
Flagrant is bigger than Brilliant idiots

He could’ve ditched Charla once his other venture took off, but he stayed down so I gotta salute him

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Thank you. Never listened to his other pod cast. Just brilliant idiots.
I don’t listen to any of them so I can’t vouch for the quality

I came across the other podcast and saw how big it was and I automatically assumed he had quit Charla once he got his foot in, but he’s a real one.