does Fab have a "great" album to his name ?

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
went back to discography over the last last few days and it was a struggle.
i'm not talking about his mixtape discography which is top notch but his actual albums.

there is no album i'd consider great yet i loved Street Dreams when i was a young teen.

him and Jada might be the best rappers to make consistently average albums.
makes sense they'd work on one together now.

all things considered, hes had a great career.

his looks have never changed, woman like him, made good relationships, always there for a feature and never having an "era" of his own has helped him seamlessly weave in and out..also his competition fell off or fell back. even if he can be corny at times you have to give him his credit.

shyt, i'm struggling sitting here trying to rank them.

@RichYung is there an album Fab himself puts up there as his best ?

Last edited:

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
Edit: No he doesn't. He has a couple debate-ably classic mixtapes but he needs to be in the same vein as Jada with this. I'm glad he has maintain the respect he deserves, but he like Carmelo to me out here right now.

Last edited:

5hunidd

Pro
Daps
I got ghetto fabulous when I was 8-9 still listen to this day the rest were below average

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
"Loso's Way' would be close....but that hasn't aged as well either, some of the sounds are really dated and forced, but it has his most standout tracks, plus cohesion. Fab was known for bad albums, since his debut, and hot singles, with maybe one or two dope album cuts, 'Keepin It Gangsta', plus 'One Day', 'Into You', 'Can't Let You Go'. I think "Real Talk" comes close also, as a solid album. "Breathe", "Can You Hear Me", Po Po" All his albums post 2004 have been better then his first run.