Does Hellblade 2 Have The Best Graphics Ever?

does hellbade 2 have the best graphics ever?

• yes.

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • nah

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • best on console for sure

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • no, but it's up there

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Not with fire moving at 15 fps….

The game has a lot going for it though

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I mean, if you put most of your development into graphics than gameplay and length of playtime, then I'd say it should look phenomenal.
I remember the time when they made a fantastic looking single player game on Playstation 3 called Heavenly Sword.
As great as it looked at the time, it just kept getting hated it on for it's story, but I personally liked it.

Nowadays I really don't care how a game looks. It's more of how it plays, and will it keep me entertained throughout.
You can add fresh coats of paint to shyt and it'll still be shyt.

Lastly,
From the expression I got from my son's face when I videochatted him this morning, he wasn't really happy with his time with this game.
He did say he loved the graphics but it's not worth what I payed for it, then continued to ask me for my PSN info....:what:
I hung up on him.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Best graphics most boring gameplay

that's why I'm trying to understand.

EVERYONE is praising the graphics as it should be but

Black Bars at the top and bottom
Framerate not even a steady 30
Game length is incredibly short
the puzzles and shyt are worse than the first

and cats giving the game a 10? :dwillhuh:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
that's why I'm trying to understand.

EVERYONE is praising the graphics as it should be but

Black Bars at the top and bottom
Framerate not even a steady 30
Game length is incredibly short
the puzzles and shyt are worse than the first

and cats giving the game a 10? :dwillhuh:
It would probably make for a good VR game. I understand people like these walking simulators, but these type of games just aren't for me. The only type of game like that I can enjoy are the choose your adventure stories like Detroit.

Ninja Theory def need to make a video game type of game because if its not a choose your adventure type of game, then I don't care too much about walking simulator puzzles. It sucks too because they're capable of action games if you look at DMC and Heavenly Sword. Hopefully its the last Hellblade game

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Now sony stan’s don’t like movie games :wow:

I wouldn’t call it a “movie game” or a game per se. It feels like an interactive experience imo. IMO they should have removed the combat and just had qte because the combat feels unnecessary kind of how space flight felt unnecessary in Starfield. With all that said I like it much better than the first one.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It would probably make for a good VR game. I understand people like these walking simulators, but these type of games just aren't for me. The only type of game like that I can enjoy are the choose your adventure stories like Detroit.

Ninja Theory def need to make a video game type of game because if its not a choose your adventure type of game, then I don't care too much about walking simulator puzzles. It sucks too because they're capable of action games if you look at DMC and Heavenly Sword. Hopefully its the last Hellblade game

I love how this game is making people go back and examine The Order 1886

CDN media

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I wouldn’t call it a “movie game” or a game per se. It feels like an interactive experience imo. IMO they should have removed the combat and just had qte because the combat feels unnecessary kind of how space flight felt unnecessary in Starfield. With all that said I like it much better than the first one.
I think the combat serves its purpose.

A longer game would need more complexity.

But a short experince like this i don’t think removing the combat would improve the game.

The first one the combat was shallow AND frustrating.

With this one they’ve removed the frustration from the combat so i think it works a lot better.