Does IG have a new algorithm or something or is it just me? What's up with all these lurkers?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Who else is experiencing it? :dahell: I went from my real life brehs and brehettes watching my stories to all these random ass muhfukkas lurkin :what: some are blue checks, some are women I'd feel morally obligated to nut in, some are C suite executives at major platforms...

Some lurk consistently :why: :damn: But they won't follow me. I can't tell if they're actually watching or if it's some other shyt.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
On the discover tab, they added random stories along with accounts that people you follow are following.

Your stories might pop up in that section.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who else is experiencing it? :dahell: I went from my real life brehs and brehettes watching my stories to all these random ass muhfukkas lurkin :what: some are blue checks, some are women I'd feel morally obligated to nut in, some are C suite executives at major platforms...

Some lurk consistently :why: :damn: But they won't follow me. I can't tell if they're actually watching or if it's some other shyt.

bots.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
I knew something was up when my stories were getting more views than I have followers :mjlol: