Does Kamala Harris Come Off As Authentic or Disingenious ?

Is Kamala Harris Authentic ?

• Yes

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • No

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she comes off as authentic, but it's too late to believe her after you look at her record

what about kamala harris makes me believe she's a fan of the idea of medicare for all :mjlol:

i actually don't support it as she's laid out either :ehh: im not sold on how she intends to pay for it. any links to that?

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Dude. Just vote for Trump if you want to and leave us alone.
"Leave us alone". Are you Kamala Harris?

Are we allowed to support any other candidates during the primary process?

Anyways to me, she seem inauthetic in the sense she just modifies her opinions and views based on the audience and as president she will cater them to the same audience that every president who says one thing and does another .

She's only been senator for exactly two years in the midst of a paradigm shift in the party to move more left. So even though she has a VERY progressive voting record, she has it in the context of a shifting paradigm and I can't help but think she casts votes with running for president in mind in the future and based on how the political winds are blowing in the moment.

No, her style of politician doesn't reek of sincerity to me .

Last edited:

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
For those who actually know her record, hell no. For those who don't, there are probably times when she does but there might be a few moments that have them like :patrice:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
I don’t buy her at all. Very Hillary-esque. Even though incel-itants in TLR were bashing her with too much enthusiasm cause Tariq and some clown named Jason Black told them to do it.