Does Madonna even have 5 recognizable hits?

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Born in 91

When I was coming of age she already seemed like a has been artist.

Idk its just crazy to me cause she has a gang of sales and hits but I feel like if you went asking random people on the street they would struggle to name her shyt

You must live in a very small bubble then because you and I are the same age and I'm pretty sure if I polled 100 random people - of all ages - on the street most would be able to fire off at least 5 of her hit records.

I'm not even sure how you could've thought she was some washed up has-been as a teen when Hung Up came out when we were in high school at the height of the millennial MTV era and was a smash hit.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Oh shyt :mjlol:

But I'm not about to make a thread acting like nobody else knows his music was my point
I hate Billy Joel. Dude has like 20 FAMOUS songs and they all are trash. My co-worker and I were talking shyt today about his hitlist. Going down Spotify one by one. fukk that song, fukk that song.
But I'll admit Piano Man is great. I fukks with that one.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
She's the OG taylor swift, mid AF but extremely succesful

having a large cac fan base does that to an artist. I wouldn't put either artist in my top 40 female artist ever off talent and body of work.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like a Virgin
Material Girl
Vogue
Like a Prayer
Papa Don’t Preach
Into the Groove