Does @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE have a hit with this? Black MAGA, ft whoa Vicky. Trump is first black president?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
full
I'm not the type to give a fukk about anything, but this video legitimately disgusts me

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
"fukk Obama he aint do shyt!"

"Donald Trump came to Chick-fil-A!"

I'm glad he invited me to tell him he's an Uncle Tom who loves him some massa.

Black conservatives got to be the most try-hard cornball embarrasments in history.

I'm telling yall ten years from now our children will be looking at this time in history, and they will look back at all these music videos like this, all the Sexy Redds of the world talking about "Trump gave us money," and all the Stephen A Smiths of the world who adamantly "like Trump" for no practical reason, and they are going to look at this with such shock, horror, confusion, and total disdain for how weak, lazy, and aimlessly desperate for ANY attention our generation was.

Some of yall really wanna talk shyt about old, largely Democrat, black folks from the 60s being weak and ineffective, meanwhile this the shyt this generation wanna leave behind.

It's the next generation that will have to grow up around Republican laws where their mobility is now severely limited thanks to the crusade against affirmative action, DEI, and Civil Rights laws we just sat back and watched happe . And when they find out our generation--who were all beneficiaries of those LIBERAL affirmative action and diversity laws-was out here talking about "fukk them liberals" "I aint voting unless I get a paycheck" and actually bigging up demonic looking narcissist white supremacist that took those rights and opportunities away from them...because he showed up to a fried chicken spot...and Democrats aint gave me a paycheck for my vote yet....

They are going to be rightfully disgusted at how completely narrow minded, cowardly, and selfish we were. Our complete failure as a generation to fight politically, vote, and protect laws that helped us.

If I said it once I'll say it again: I don't wanna hear shyt about our elders, and them not demanding reparations enough, or being Democrat party bootlickers, or not going as far as they could, or whatever. Im ashamed to say this generation--my generation--will go down as the WOAT generation of black political action EVER. This was our time to get together and fight white supremacy, and we dropped the ball HARD. A bunch of selfish fools who took what we had for granted over fantasy paychecks and bent over backwards like agreeable cowards when white supremacy came to take its power back instead of fighting for our children. Pathetic man.

Last edited: