Does still enjoying box Kraft Mac and Cheese make me a basic ass nikka?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
That shyt is fire I don't care what anybody says. Only have it like once a year but I love it on the side of a good steak. Add extra butter and milk so it comes out extra creamy. Top it off with some salt and pepper so it's a little spicy. I'm in heaven :ahh:......pepper is the key. I'm telling you.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I’m not gon act like I wasn’t crushing this shyt when I was young. And if I were high as fukk I might even have a moment a get a box. But for the most part, I left this shyt with grade school :ehh:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
it's the same as Mcdonalds or fast food pizza sometimes you just want some quick garbage.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
That shyt is fire I don't care what anybody says. Only have it like once a year but I love it on the side of a good steak. Add extra butter and milk so it comes out extra creamy. Top it off with some salt and pepper so it's a little spicy. I'm in heaven :ahh:......pepper is the key. I'm telling you.
Facts! nikkas be so boo-gee

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah b. Thats for little kids. Them Annie's joints go hard though. Those can be really good with a slight touch up.

Thief's Theme

All Star
Daps
haven't had Kraft mac and cheese in at least a decade

but now I want some, the shells kind

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast

Listen, I didn't grow up in the trenches but my mom did so it was something my grandma made ALL THE TIME to a point that when I was a kid my mother REFUSED to make it whatsoever because it made her gag.

My dad on the other hand grew up "trench-adjacent" but my grandparents had good jobs just long hours so they kept a couple boxes in the house so my aunt could make quick dinners for her little brothers but she also made it with better ingredients like real cheese and heavy cream or evaporated milk. Because of this, whenever my dad cooked it for me that's how he made and now I make it that way myself. Cook it like that, get you a salad or some steamed broccoli and garlic bread on the side and tell me it's not sensational.