Does the charm of a beautiful woman work on an equally attractive man?

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
In the same way it works on average and (sometimes) above-average men. Let's see if we can weed out the simps from the actually attractive individuals. :mjgrin:

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
of course it does

the charm of a beautiful woman works on the inexperienced and the vulnerable.

it doesn't have much to do with the quality of the man.
Wouldn't this mean that technically if there was a breh who was so irrationally down on himself that he forfeited any attention from women, that he'd be immune to her feminine wiles? Also, wouldn't someone used to being surrounded by beautiful women be numb or flippant to the charm?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
a woman has never needed anything
more than looks and the ability to reject
a man to eat how she wants to eat.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Since when women had charm?

A woman can yell in a crowd, "Who wants to fukk me?" and I am sure 10 men would approach her like what's good.

Women getting men is simple

Step 1.

Have a vagina.

Step 2.

There are no other steps.

I just care if a woman looks good and if she's ratchet enough to know how to twerk really good.
I never cared about what a woman actually said or did when it came to sexual attraction.

If a dude had a woman charm him then he a different breed of dude cause most men know what they got and don't got and ain't no woman gonna convince a man otherwise.

If a chick told me I am the most attractive man she ever seen, she lying.

Women like me cause I can talk real good and I got principles and standards and I don't give them up for anybody.

Charm works on those that want to be deceived and believe other wise against their current reality.

Last edited:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
no, cause a good looking guy probably aint pressed like the avg looking guy, unless he's the nice humble type.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
No. And some of the crazy ones go overboard with it. They cant comprehend why they're not liked