Does the Coli do vision boards?

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Yea i know arts and crafts :dame:

I’m just wrapping my 2022 jawn up now

i did one in 2020 and just about everything on the board was manifested :blessed:

in 2021 i never got around to it and this year was rough :shaq2:

long story short i believe in the power of manifestation…:jawalrus:

if you have goals no matter the size of the goal make a board or write it down and put it where you can see it every day :jawalrus:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Good topic, OP.

My therapist suggested something similar to me the first year I started to work with her. All of the things came to pass. My regression in part came from not having a true outline.

I'm going to create one tonight, thanks.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I like mind maps more than vision boards, either can be very effective in getting your RAS (reticular activating system) locked in on the things you want to see and experience in your life.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’m naturally unorganized. I don’t do shyt like that. I’d never stick to it or refer back to it. I have focus and shyt but I go with the wind. I’m working on several things. I gotta go to DC in a few weeks to look at some buildings to lease for this store I’m trying to do, and that idea really just got rolling only a few months ago. The timing was just right. Then I been working on other shyt I might stall on, but I’ll come back when it’s time to. But I’m always working on several things. More spontaneous as far as what my main focus and shyt is. But I don’t really write none of that shyt down. I’m running up a check regardless
full

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Explain what a vision board is to me like I'm 5 :mjgrin:

A vision board is when you take all the things you think are cool, wish you could do or have, cut em out and and make a poster with em. Decorate it real nice and put it up in your room!. The more you look at your poster, the easier it will be to remember what the things are that make you feel happy and full. Wanna make one?

iu

Last edited:

Geode

All Star
Daps
I've done vision boards before. I've had some success with them. However a friend of mine writes things down in letter form.

Geode

All Star
Daps
I like mind maps more than vision boards, either can be very effective in getting your RAS (reticular activating system) locked in on the things you want to see and experience in your life.
Do you mind explaining about mind maps in this way? I'm familiar with them but I use it for other things like brainstorming ideas.