Does This Make Sense To Yall?

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Something that you say when you know you have to come up with a counterpoint but are too stupid to put it together coherently.
Right bc if I'm reading right he's basically saying it's not the equipments fault. Spend more time actually teaching them. Making sure they get what's being taught.

There's no one answer tho. Teachers are under paid, overcrowding, not enough money into education from the government and some students and parents just don't care. All of these things contrubute

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right bc if I'm reading right he's basically saying it's not the equipments fault. Spend more time actually teaching them. Making sure they get what's being taught.

There's no one answer tho. Teachers are under paid, overcrowding, not enough money into education from the government and some students and parents just don't care. All of these things contrubute

That is a very kind assessment, because I was confused on why he was dismissing the efficacy of technology in a students learning

Then of course this

Fight for year-round school for underperforming school districts and more rigorous reading curricula K through 12.

Like what does any of this mean?

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Then of course this

Like what does any of this mean?
It's low-key racist but it kinda confuses me at the same time on the race side of things.

Lower performing schools are usually minorities, so it seems like it's directed to minorities but it's not a bad thing as far as getting better and more education.