Does WWE respect Kurt like it does it’s other HOFers?

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Kurt was saying FOUL shyt about HHH, HBK, and Vince when he left the company. I wish I could go back and find some of those interviews. He would go in on them. No way they aren't still bitter

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
For a man who was a stalwart at TNA, Kurt has been treated very well in WWE.

Hall of Fame induction, on screen role, documentaries, a return to WWE in ring action...

It's keeping kayfabe, actually putting a younger guy over (Corbin can get beat, still say he retired Kurt for heel heat), and is the farewell tour done right.

Mob H

All Star
Daps
They can't possibly respect Kurt if they're booking him in a WM match with Baron fukking Corbin.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I think its been fukk you Kurt because he left and went to TNA all those years

:yeshrug:
and there it is.....he dipped standing on his principle:hubie:...then trashed former co workers and company verbally on air:whoa:.....literally gives his body and some of his best years to the competition:snoop:...all in the name of standing on his principles:hubie:.....then ish happens..this falls through:dwillhuh:...that caves in:mjcry:...suddenly...hes open to negotiate:gladbron:....now:martin:.....when he's finished physically and the E is possibly his best bet a a big payday....:mjgrin:.....Not bigging up the E its some ruthless chessmaster shyt...but he had to know they were gonna shyt on him....what else would he expect...he aint GanGang...sucks...but they doin as right by him as they should given the circumstances and who he crossed....

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
For a man who was a stalwart at TNA, Kurt has been treated very well in WWE.

Hall of Fame induction, on screen role, documentaries, a return to WWE in ring action...

It's keeping kayfabe, actually putting a younger guy over (Corbin can get beat, still say he retired Kurt for heel heat), and is the farewell tour done right.

Right... I don't think he gets treated on the level of say an Undertaker... but they also don't do the same thing as characters/wrestlers.

Some people have always been booked and willing to do jobs for newer stars to put them over... some have not. You have your Angles, Foleys, and Jerichos who are OK with doin' this... but you would never see Taker doin' that (nor would it even fit his character to be randomly gettin' beat on weekly TV). Even Cena to some degree has only been around these last couple years to help some newer stars get a good look.

If Kurt was some unstoppable machine at age 50, regularly tappin' new guys out on TV when he's damn near retired, people would say it's ridiculous.