Doesn't Valley Of Death Put To Rest All The Ross CO talk??

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Valley of death off deeper than rap directly addressed the CO situation. He even said he'll be a CO if it means he can get a job. I feel like that one song is more honest than what you typically hear from rappers, showing a rare humility.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
I kinda agree. There's no use in :deadhorse: the subject once it's already been addressed

At the same time we still never got a 'real' explanation

Daps
Reppin
NY
It's because he did exactly what Lance Armstrong did, you don't deny deny deny for years, and then come out and finally admit it.

The admission don't hold no weight after you deny for so long brah.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Yeah only problem is that it dropped 4 years ago, why are you asking whether it put anything to rest or not. Have you been in a coma the past 4 years?
It clearly didn't put shyt to sleep. He might as well have kept on denying it.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
It's because he did exactly what Lance Armstrong did, you don't deny deny deny for years, and then come out and finally admit it.

I think Lance is more Milli Vanilli :mjpls:

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
rickky.jpg

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kinda agree. There's no use in :deadhorse: the subject once it's already been addressed

At the same time we still never got a 'real' explanation

I think it's what he said in the song. When dudes are hungry and they need to eat, they'll take a job when it's offered. I think it's obvious that dude was young and hungry. He was only a co for a year, so it's not as if he was even serious about it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Deeper than rap came out in the same time that the allegations surfaced. Also he was 21 and only worked there for a year. After that, it's obvious Ross started moving them thangs, because he didn't have any other job and he had cake and whips before he started rapping. It's obvious he was in the streets.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Deeper than rap came out in the same time that the allegations surfaced. Also he was 21 and only worked there for a year. After that, it's obvious Ross started moving them thangs, because he didn't have any other job and he had cake and whips before he started rapping. It's obvious he was in the streets.

How do you know what he was doing in the streets? :childplease:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN

:cape:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he also said "look in my eyes do I look like a C.O?" Then proceeds to wear shades constantly.....looks like he don't want a real answer:mjpls: the way his eyes lit up when he got that c.o diploma yes u do look like a c.o who can't wait to step on a nikkas pack of ramen noodles while he watch:why:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he also said "look in my eyes do I look like a C.O?" Then proceeds to wear shades constantly.....looks like he don't want a real answer:mjpls: the way his eyes lit up when he got that c.o diploma yes u do look like a c.o who can't wait to step on a nikkas pack of ramen noodles while he watch:why:

:russ:

anyway, :huhldup: at 'put to rest'

first verse he says "and even if i really was". sounds like a fukkin denial to me

then he says, "ill shovel shyt, i'll CO" which sounds like a fukkin confession

:what: kinda explanation is that :rudy: