Dogset another W.... 61yo mad stuck in mud for 2 days, rescued when dog bit someone in area to follow him, dog provided warmth and fought off coyotes

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Let's Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

8l53o0.jpg

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I don’t like animals but if I had a pet it would be a dog. They seem like good spirted beings I just wish white folks would stop sexually assaulting the damn poor things. But now the more that I think about it I’ve never heard of those perverts assaulting cats:patrice:dogset tell me are dogs wenches :jbhmm:

Daps

:wow:

Dogset cant stop winnin. Got damn

catset your p*ssy ass cat wouldnt do shyt BTW and you KNOW it too prob would be off tryna find a new owner pretendin to be a stray for food and meowin like the lil useless p*ssy ass nikka it is :umad: :wow:

Domestic Dogs = Loyal, Brave, Smart, Helpful, Willing to do whatever it takes to get things done. Descended from the Grey Wolf - Noble pack hunters.

Domestic Cats = Cowardly, Lazy, Dumb, Can be loyal, Not all that helpful (even when comes to getting rid of pests), An absolute menace when they become feral that destroys natural biodiversity. Descended from the African wildcat - An unremarkable species that are only useful for being preyed upon by bigger, smarter and more noble predators like eagles, falcons, hawks, pantheras, etc.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
happiest slaves in existence :mjlol: , could have escaped into the wild, instead the slave dog goes to find police to save his owner :mjlol:

weakest animals ever. cat woulda left your ass and gone off into the wild like a real animal - yet another Dog L