#dogset LAWST FOREVER. coli's #dogset is run by booty bandits and deviants. details inside.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i hate making threads like this cos im an animal lover. even tho im #catset i have some sympathy for our mongoloid mutt population. they can't help that theyre retarded.

but i gotta say like, what the fukk is going on over at #dogset HQ as of late? shyt is WILD sus, fulla booty bandits.

I told you already I don't want to be your Valentine. I would never compromise my health or self worth by dealing with a dusty bum like you
It's Saturday night and instead of being in some p*ssy like a normal heterosexual man you in this thread talking about bussy. You can't give out Ls when your life is one. Stop putting me in your fantasies.
Ask your dad after I send him back to your mother with my dikk on his breath

products-I-got-2-dads-gay-dog-bandana.jpg.webp

now dont get it twisted. i got nothing against gay folks. whatever 2 men wanna do with their anuses is their business. but i gotta be concerned here. are all #dogset soldiers booty bandits like this? i got questions.

this aint the look.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Damn, you say you're with your girlfriend and you still ignoring her to make another thread about your bussy fantasies? She probably looking at you like this

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
tenor.gif

Y'all #WhiskerSetWeirdos need to find a new narrative slur to use instead of trying to make us the face of anything booty related. fukking deviant went straight Fleece Johnson without a prompt or coax 'cause the urge to rape was so inherit.​