Dollar Tree Plans To Close Over 1000 Stores

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Hope not, they got some good stuff over there and I save money buying brand name products in those stores.

:sas1:

In 2020, OSHA fined Dollar Tree to the tune of half a million dollars for operating under dangerously dirty conditions. Additionally, in Jan. 2022, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) uncovered a rodent infestation at a Family Dollar warehouse. (Family Dollar is wholly owned and operated by Dollar Tree.)

Dollar Tree has been fined $13.1 million since 2018 for violations found during 360 inspections, according to OSHA.

And as Business Insider also reported that year, Dollar Tree and Family Dollar workers described their stores as "unhygienic and disgusting," noting the presence of rats in stock rooms.

The US Food and Drug Administration has issued a warning letter to Dollar Tree for receiving over-the-counter drugs produced by foreign manufacturers that have been found to be adulterated, including acne treatment pads and Assured brand drugs.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
:sas1:

In 2020, OSHA fined Dollar Tree to the tune of half a million dollars for operating under dangerously dirty conditions. Additionally, in Jan. 2022, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) uncovered a rodent infestation at a Family Dollar warehouse. (Family Dollar is wholly owned and operated by Dollar Tree.)

Dollar Tree has been fined $13.1 million since 2018 for violations found during 360 inspections, according to OSHA.

And as Business Insider also reported that year, Dollar Tree and Family Dollar workers described their stores as "unhygienic and disgusting," noting the presence of rats in stock rooms.

The US Food and Drug Administration has issued a warning letter to Dollar Tree for receiving over-the-counter drugs produced by foreign manufacturers that have been found to be adulterated, including acne treatment pads and Assured brand drugs.

I’m sure every market that everyone shops at is also filthy :manny:I also don’t eat at outdoor restaurants which are also filthy. I’m not buying everything to eat from Dollar Tree.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
donald-glover-good.gif

Alot of Corporations over estimate the demand for their products and end up losing $billions because of it

Everyone's not interested in $2 ramen noodles, when they can get better food at a better local Grocery store chain?

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
I’m sure every market that everyone shops at is also filthy :manny:I also don’t eat at outdoor restaurants which are also filthy. I’m not buying everything to eat from Dollar Tree.

Not if they're being inspected regularly. Once regulatory agencies find dirt on a business they stay on their neck for a long time. Not necessarily because its the right thing to do either. Fines are revenue for the government. Its about the money.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Dollar General is a hood ass store chain. I’ve literally gone there maybe 2x in life and thought I was going to get robbed or something. Family Dollar as well. Dollar Tree locations don’t seem to be in the “rougher” spots.
All three are always within a block of each other.

The only clean Dollar Tree I’ve seen was in an upscale part of town I guess because they knew they couldn’t pull the usual leaving product blocking the isles routine

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Not if they're being inspected regularly. Once regulatory agencies find dirt on a business they stay on their neck for a long time. Not necessarily because its the right thing to do either. Fines are revenue for the government. Its about the money.

Super Markets definitely pay them off if anything. Things might be tougher now to pass inspection.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
We took a thoughtful and deliberate approach to address underperforming stores by considering each individual store's performance, local operating environment, and our broader need for scale and operating efficiencies across the portfolio," Dollar Tree CEO Rick Dreiling said on a call with analysts Wednesday.

We believe rationalizing these unprofitable locations will help to unlock meaningful value at the enterprise level," Dreiling said.

Some of these CEOs need to....